BLOG ADDRESS CHANGE FOR SCRUBBY BUSH

Hi all.  I was experimenting with changing the name of "Scrubby Bush" to "Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush".  Suddenly an experiment became reality and the name had changed.  It seemed everything had come with it as it shows all the same material, followers etc.  However I have discovered my followers cannot see the new posts.  Aaaggghhhhh! 

Please move over to the new blog Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush.  Though it shows you are there I think you will have to push the "follow" button again.  Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

There's a great new post over there with photos of Merrilyn's 7th joey.  Please come and join me and let me know you've arrived there.

Much appreciated.  Cheryl, Merrilyn and the mob from Scrubby Bush.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet Joey! Can't wait to see your new blog! Experimenting is always fun!!

    ReplyDelete